Online success can be broken down into two vital components… Traffic and Conversion.
Traffic may be the engine room of online marketing but what can make or break any website or any online marketing campaign, including lead gen, PPV, PPC, CPA, paid-for or free traffic generation, is how well this traffic converts. And how do we know which campaigns and strategies are converting?
… We measure and track the clicks we are generating and we use this statistical information to refine our marketing efforts.
This ongoing cycle of Traffic, Conversion, and Testing should be the cornerstone of any online venture.
So how do we go about collating, measuring, and ultimately using this statistical information?
How about we engage an behind-the-scenes tracking software that does all of this automatically while you sit back and check out the results!
The StatsTrax technology will gather visitor information, including how the user has interacted with your site, what actions they have taken, and then provide this vital information to you in a nicely packaged graphical, easy-to-read, and easy-to-take-action format.
StatsTraxs will provide:
- Visitor recordings where you can watch in real-time what your visitor is doing on your site. It really is like spying on your visitors!
- Heatmaps based on various metrics such as clicks, eye-tracking, and scroll.
- Session playbacks.
- Various in-depth analytics including visitor country, the sequence of visited pages, time spent on site, browser type etc.
StatsTrax can be used to help improve your site usability and your marketing efforts. It can help pinpoint where you visitors are getting bottle-necked, and give you accurate and actionable insights about user behavior.
This is the kind of insight that will lead to improved site usability, increased conversions, and ultimately more sales and profits.
Let’s further examine the elements of StatsTrax and the insights that can be provided.
Heat-Maps by Clicks
Using the provided overlays you can see exactly where and what your visitors are clicking versus what you might think they are clicking. So are they clicking your image? Your navigation? Your call-to-actions? Your internal or external links?
Heat-Maps by Eye-Tracking
Using metrics associated with mouse-scrolling you can watch how your visitor’s eyes are drawn to certain areas of the page. Is the eye-tracking related to where you want visitor attention? Will you need to redesign certain page elements to better draw visitor attention?
Heat-Maps by Scrolling
This will show you how far you users are scrolling down the page and where their attention wanes. Are they scrolling past your call-to-action? Are they even reaching your call-to-action?
The session recording allow you analyze visitor sessions and experience exactly how they are interacting with your website or specific pages on your website.
What Are Some of the Scenarios that StatsTrax can be Used For?
- Redesigning a website
- Identifying if various content needs to be added, edited, or removed.
- Optimizing conversion rates for web forms, checkout processes, subscriptions, and call-to-actions.
- Video engagement.
- Optimizing for various screen resolutions.
- Creating A/B split tests
- Refining your website navigation.
- Gaining real data about what’s working and what’s not.
- Comparing whether visitor are clicking images vs buttons vs text links.
- For “before and after” case studies
- Confirming site security and potential vulnerabilities
- Discovering where the various “bottlenecks” exist on your site
How users engage with your site has a direct correlation to your site’s success. Using the insights provided by StatsTrax will allow you to improve user experience, improve visitor engagement, decrease the “dead” areas of your site, and improve the conversion rates on your site.